Accounting leaders of Tomorrow (ALoT)
To promote academic and professional excellence and to provide an environment for social growth, community awareness, and ethical development among students with interests in accounting and business related fields.
Meeting Time/Location: Every two weeks in the LRC Room 301 - Email President for details
Criminal Justice Assocation
Meeting Time/Location: Email President for details
Forensic Investigation Association
President: Madison Young
Advisor: Andrew Wheeler
Connect: Facebook, Instagram
Meeting Times/Location: The time and place of the regular meetings of this FIA shall be determined by the advisor and executive committee at the beginning of the semester to comply with academic schedules for the majority of the members. Please email President for updates.
Pre-Health Professions ClubPresident: Mackenzie MillerAdvisor: Dr. Matthew WilliamsConnect: FacebookThis organization will have as its purpose to assist in facilitating the entry into graduate or pre-health professional programs as directly approved by the student council and indirectly by the school site administrator and the governing board of West Virginia University Institute of Technology.
Meeting Time/Location: Tuesdays @ 1:00 PM - Email President for details
Psychology Club/Psi Chi
President: Maverick Hudson
Advisor: Dr. Cynthia Hall
The purpose of the WVUIT Psychology Club is to provide opportunities for students to develop career competencies and skills as well as offer a deepened exposure to the various fields of psychology. The Psychology Club is a central component to the Psychology program at WVUIT and also allows members to acquire a sense of civic and personal responsibility to both the community and themselves.
Meeting Time/Location: Please email president for details
Tech Entrepreneurship Club
- To support creating university-based ventures.
- To support the starting up process and operations of new ventures.
- To promote entrepreneurial activities, such as idea generation, opportunity identification, organizational and environmental analysis techniques, business plan development etc.
- To build networks for interaction among students, faculty and staff, and the local businesses and community as a whole.
- To represent and serve the common interest of entrepreneurial organizations and associations.
- To identify new fashion of entrepreneurship areas for the needs of new academic programs
- To serve as a resource to the Student Government Association and the other student organizations on behalf of the entrepreneurs.
- To provide information to students through various means of communication.
Meeting Time/Location: Meetings will be virtual. Please email president for details.