Students' concerns are very important to all of us at WVU Tech. For emergency situations, please call the appropriate unit immediately.
WVU Tech Campus Police
WVU Tech Counseling Services
for psychological crises
WVU Tech has the following grievance and appeal processes in place:
- Academic Forgiveness Application
- Academic Grade Appeal (UG)
- Academic Suspension Appeal (UG)
- Admissions Decision Appeal
- Appeal to Classification and Grades
- Equity Assurance Complaint Form
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (UG) Appeal
- Institutional Scholarship Appeal
- Residency Reclassification Appeal
- Student Conduct Accused Student Outcome Appeal
- Title IX Complaint
- Tuition/fees: To inquire about the process of initiating a request for refund of Tuition and Fees beyond the established deadline, please submit a ticket for a WVU Hub Service Request . If the reason(s) for requesting an appeal meet the committee established criteria, you will be sent a form to complete which must be returned with supporting documentation attached. The committee meets on a monthly basis to review appeals submitted the prior month.
If you have exhausted all relevant processes, or do not see a relevant process on
the list above, submit a ticket on
this page to ask a question or register a complaint. Your information
will be sent to the appropriate WVU administrator.
Any WVU Tech student may use the processes listed above. If you are a WVU Morgantown Campus student, please click here to access your resources. If you are a WVU Potomac State College (WVU -Keyser Campus) student, please click here to access your resources.
Please be aware that many of these processes must be activated within specific deadlines. Consult the specific process for more information. WVU Tech students and their advocates (e.g. parents, advisors) can also ask a question or register a complaint by submitting a ticket on this page. WVU Tech employees attempting to file a grievance should contact Employee Relations .